Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Day I Bid Adieu 2 Chennai!

 Been in Chennai for 5 years!Wouldnt call it long as i never realised the day my life in Chennai came to an end.And its been 8months since i left that place!The day i had to leave Chennai,it took me back to the year 2004 when i was preparing myself to start a life in Chennai.The one thing common between the 2 periods were the mixed emotions making their presence felt within me.8 months back I was looking forward to spending quality time with my parents,was looking forward to the break that i had longed for but was certainly not looking forward to a life a sea away from friends.Chennai has given me a lot in terms of experiences,memories,friends,LOVE!A place that taught me to be independent and face the world with confidence.A place that taught me the true meaning of the saying"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".A place that taught me that life is always what you make of it and what you want from it.And finally it was a place that created a lot of "FIRSTS"in my life!It was time to bid farewell to this city.A city that moulded me into a woman.Thank you chennai for u have given me experiences to learn from,memories to cherish and friends to treasure for life....

No comments:

Post a Comment