Friday, February 5, 2010

An Emotion Called "LOVE"

I was asked(by a close cousin) to make my blog posts a little more personal.I pondered over it and realised it is just not me to publish my life story.And then he said "maybe about something or somebody special".Now that could be done,I thought.I don't think i would have done justice if i had written about that somebody special,so then i decided to write about an emotion that is special to me.An emotion called "LOVE".Love has been given various definitions by people all over the world.The Oxford defines it as "a warm liking or affectionate".But for me love is comfort,compatibility and trust.I could be affectionate to a lot of them or have a warm liking towards anybody.But for me Love is too heavy an emotion to be shared randomly.And by this I mean "love"in relation to parents,siblings,friends and partner.I can never HATE a person I have once loved irrespective of all the bad deeds they could have done to me.That could be because ,it takes me long to love somebody and i want to live a life with fond memories about them.Love is an emotion that i believe should be given the freedom to surface.This is the month of Love and as a parting note I would say "Let the love surface even if there is a fear of rejection".

4 comments:

  1. life is all but emotions, love is the most important one among them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post :-) best one so far! looking forward to seeing better posts in the future..

    p.s: read y blog and comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww danke nandu bear!will surely try and live upto the expectation:)

    p.s.i love u :)

    ReplyDelete