Sunday, February 28, 2010

30 Random Things About Myself.....

Due to the huge public demand to talk about myself, i have come up with a fun way of doing that.Have written 30 random things about myself so read on.This is the  closest you would get to knowing me up close and personal:)
1. I am a woman in the "REAL" sense of the word.
2. I do not mind telling my real age.
3.I HATE liars.
4. Be yourself and i will love you for that(If your meant to be loved by me that is:) )
5. I love chocolates and i am biiiiig Foodie!
6. You will NEVER see me out on a bad hair day.
7. Friends consider me their Agony Aunt.
8. I require perspective at regular intervals.
9. I am blessed with a wonderful family and absolutely great friends.
10. I love despite the fear of rejection.
11. I am addicted to twitter.
12. I fast for the Indian cricket team when they play an important match.
13. I love writing, reading and dancing.
14. I aspire to be a journalist one day.
15.I am very sensitive when it comes my weight .
16. I dont mind being criticised but u better have a valid point.
17. I HATE people being judgmental.
18. I am a true friend and i respect my friends and their space.
19. I can talk for hours and hours and hours...
20. I dislike people comparing 2 movies of different genres and language!
21. I cant stand people smoking!
22. I have recently developed a disorder called the "Obsessive cleaning disorder".
23. i am allergic to soft toys with fur.So any of you planning to date me,you know what not to give me:)
24. Nandita(nandu bear for me) my friend says i give the best hugs.
25.I am technologically VERY handicapped.
26. I am a night person.
27. I am an out-and-out F.R.I.E.N.D.S addict.
28. I love babies
29. Optimistic when it comes to others life definitely not mine:)
30. I love and respect myself immensely.

6 comments:

  1. haha! u r a cleanliness freak lik monica!:P ther u go! friends again :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!yess...i recently developed it though:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i wanted to actually put a comment for all of them.. two words - "loved it" :)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. all i can say is,u r a wonderful person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank U so much Luvpreet :)Appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete